Sunday, November 14, 2010

Biome HW Part 1

Marine:
What would happen if an underwater animal from the Pelagic Zone entered the Abyssal Zone?
I couldn't find an answer in the article.

Desert:
How could someone survive if they were lost in the desert and needed water and food?
A person who is lost can eat berries and cut open cacti for the meat of the cacti and the water stored inside.

Freshwater:
Does erosion and runoff affect the quality of water and the quality of life for the animals that live there?
No obvious answer could be found, except it just means that the fish or animals that live in that area will either adapt or relocate. For example, carp can be found in areas with high turbidity due to the low amount of oxygen it requires.

Forrest:
This article was extremely thorough and I found no questions I needed answered.


Grassland:
Is the only aesthetically discerning feature about a grassland is that it is all pretty much level with itself?
Yes because it is all primarily grass growing. It all grows to just about the same height, which is perfect for predators.

Tundra:
What could happen if suddenly there was a decrease in fish in tundras, what would happen?
I couldn't find a clear answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment